Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i change a video on my youtube channel from wide screen to how it was before youtube changed (squre)?

i have seen it normal on other youtube channels but they never answer me when i ask them my youtube user name is rmellis if u look at my channel u will see y i want it Normie :)



plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz answer /// thnxHow do i change a video on my youtube channel from wide screen to how it was before youtube changed (squre)?You can't. The reason why some people have %26quot;normal videos%26quot; is either because that's what size their video is or you saw it as their featured video on their channel - featured videos on channels have not made the change to widescreen.How do i change a video on my youtube channel from wide screen to how it was before youtube changed (squre)?like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Dn3o6xr click HD
  • read orf file
  • xp
  •