Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you view a YouTube video from another country?

I am from the States. There is a music video on YouTube by a UK band, %26quot;Westlife%26quot;. The song is called %26quot;Us Against The World%26quot;. When I try to view it, I get a message that reads: %26quot;This video is not available in your country%26quot;.



Would someone please share with me any clever tricks to bypass this restriction? I have tried changing my YouTube profile to a UK address and also tried the website anonymouse.org...which supposedly allows you to surf the web anonymously...both did not work.How do you view a YouTube video from another country?As of right now none of the Westlife music videos are available in the U.S. Also changing the country doesn't help either. However most if not all of their music videos have been uploaded onto YouTube, so I would recommend watching those instead. I don't know of any ways to see the actual videos they uploaded in the U.S.