Monday, September 19, 2011

If I post a duplicate video on YouTube but change format and title completely will it show in search results?

Yeah just looking for an answer from someone who knows their stuff. I'm an affiliate marketer so important I know. My description and tags are kept the same but the title and format of the video is changed fully.



Thanks in advance for any help.If I post a duplicate video on YouTube but change format and title completely will it show in search results?Well

If you copy someones video (Like download the video and then upload it)

to youtube, and you give it a different title, description and tags

then i guess the Original Poster of the Video will not find your copy of

his/her video.



However, watch out for people who watched the original uploaded video.