Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do I add annotations, change the title.....etc to my videos on YouTube?

YouTube has changed their layout and I don't know how to add annotations or change the title or things like that any more. Can you tell me how? Or is it even possible anymore?



Thanks!How do I add annotations, change the title.....etc to my videos on YouTube?Just go to a page of a video you've uploaded one you're logged in, and look underneath the logo and search bar. There should be a row of buttons, saying things like 'Annotations', 'Audioswap' and so on. Click the respective task you want to complete.How do I add annotations, change the title.....etc to my videos on YouTube?just click your user name at the top right corner of the screen then go to %26quot;my videos%26quot; at the bottom of each of your videos there is a edit or add annotations option