Monday, September 19, 2011

Two Youtube questions on accounts?

1) About a year ago I disabled my favorites list from appearing on my public channel. Now, I want to show my favorites list but since all the format and everything has changed over the year, I dont know how.



2) How do I change the main video that is on my public channel? I mean the one that is always there, I remember that I put the url into a bar and set it as my main video, but now youtube changed.



Thanks!Two Youtube questions on accounts?1. There is an %26quot;edit%26quot; option in the bar across the top of every channel. Click it and you'll get a choice of which of your videos to show (e.g. Uploads, Favourites And Playlists)



2. Click the same %26quot;edit%26quot; option and on the same screen as the other thing, there's a choice of which video you show. You can show one of your uploads, favourites or you can put in a URL