Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you revert to the old format on youtube?

I was unfortunately surprised today to find that youtube had changed the format of my channel to the new beta design- AND I HATE IT. I have looked on the internet on how to change it back, and most people say there is supposed to be a button or choice or something that allows you to switch back, but I cannot find it. Is there a way to get my channle back to the old format, and if so, can someone clearly tell me how?How do you revert to the old format on youtube?It's too late. The October 1 YouTube blog

said that everyone will have the new Beta

within the next week, (including partners):



youtube - global . blogspot . com / 2009 / 10 / release - notes - 10 1 09 . html

http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2009/How do you revert to the old format on youtube?Yeah I know! I just noticed that too. When I viewed my channel, its been reverting to the new channel design, I know I dont like it as much as the older layout. You could try to change it back, go to the account settings, then from there on the right side, you should see a link that says

%26quot;Edit Channel%26quot; Click on that. Now after you clicked on that, go to Channel Design on the left side. But the sad thing is that When you click on Channel Design, it takes you back to your YouTube page!

I tried this on mine. I dont know if there is a way to get back the old look.

You could try reading about it in the YouTube blog. Its no big deal.How do you revert to the old format on youtube?you cant revert back to the old youtube layout if you created one after july 15.How do you revert to the old format on youtube?If there is still that button, it will be removed soon enough as people like you rant about it and make everyone check it out and find %26quot;pros%26quot; or the reasons why google decided to do that.



So, get with the times and roll with changes.



Adapt.



Evolve.