Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Did Youtube just change something? Is there something I pressed that made it list things longer and blog?

I was entering a text comment. Then youtube all the sudden changed and the videos still play, but it says this will be added to your blog and all the video titles are written twice. If I click a video it has some boxes with the green check sign in them and the page scrolls down longer than usual AND it says this video will be added to your blog when I never blogged anything. Is it possible I clicked something by accident? Did Youtube just change something? Is there something I pressed that made it list things longer and blog?This might help you solve the blog problem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-o

Did Youtube just change something? Is there something I pressed that made it list things longer and blog?dunno