Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?

Youtube.com changed and now I don't know how to favorite a video. I don't see any button to click on that lets me favorite the video. All there is that's close to favoriting a video is just a stinking, lousy thumbs up button. I have so many videos I want to favorite! Please help!How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?Click on %26quot;save to%26quot; and then Favorites.How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?Look under the video for a %26quot;Save To...%26quot; drop down menu.



Click it, then click %26quot;Favorites.%26quot;How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?You click the Save To... button (Next to the thumbs up and down buttons) and a drop-down will appear. Favourite is first in the list.

(Excuse my Australian spelling)How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?1. Click on the video.

2. Under the video, click on %26quot;Save to%26quot;.

3. Click on %26quot;Favorites%26quot;.

See how easy that is? ^__^How do I favorite a video from youtube with it's new layout?when watching a video underneath it should be a thumbs up and thumbs down and a save to drop down. click the thumbs up and then the save to drop down and then you can select favourites (: