Friday, June 3, 2011

Why won't youtube replace my old profile picture?

I want to change my profile picture, but every time I upload a new picture it goes back to my old one!



I know how to change my picture

the picture is under the 256k limit, it's only about 56k.

the box for automatically uploading a slide from my latest video is unchecked.



so why won't youtube change it?Why won't youtube replace my old profile picture?If your picture doesn't change in the next 6 hours, then it really becomes a problem.



Try a different picture, see if that works. It might be the picture itself causing the problem.Why won't youtube replace my old profile picture?I have this problem right now. It usually does this a few times and i keep trying and it eventually work but this time it won't.

Keep trying though.

You uploading the new picture and waiting a few minutes then updating the settings? I will try that.
  • red hair
  • Website hosting in workgroup
  •