Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change youtube icon pic- my youtube is weird!!!?

OK i know how i USED to change it im saying its weird cause i used to go under personal profile and upload a pic but now the only options i have on changing my channel are channel info, channel design and manage videos! personal profile things BEEN AND GONE!

wat do i do? i mean rite now i have a blurry pic and i wanna change it!How to change youtube icon pic- my youtube is weird!!!?http://youtube-answers.blogspot.com/2008How to change youtube icon pic- my youtube is weird!!!?when u r in utube point the arrow on %26quot;My account%26quot; then click %26quot;More%26quot; then u will be in overview section, then click on profile setup. then bingo u will get to change ur pic, just click on %26quot;change pic%26quot;