Friday, June 3, 2011

Has Youtube changed their look, or is it just my computer doing something?

Has Youtube changed their look, or is it just my computer doing something??



There is no side bar, and in certain videos, they say %26quot;Link in the sidebar%26quot; and im confused now. There is a little thing below the video that has some information, but not like what was in the side bar



ThanksHas Youtube changed their look, or is it just my computer doing something?It's everyone. Personally I like the old layout better but Google/YouTube makes the decisions not us.Has Youtube changed their look, or is it just my computer doing something?Hmm.. this new change hasn't affected my computer yet then..Has Youtube changed their look, or is it just my computer doing something?its better in some ways in others it totally sucks to get the URL you have to go through some changes the embed is easy the URL is a little more complicated at least from what i try i treid getting the url under the share on the video but it is always the embed that i end up with that way ;(