Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you report Someone on YouTube (They keep changing their site)?

They keep changing their site and I must be doing something wrong. I go to report someone but there is never a place for me to put their user name. I go into the Harassment and Bullying part, click on what they've done (which it's always racism. It's something I can't stand and will always report) and then it just asks for my email and user name. Where do I put the user I'm trying to report? How do you report Someone on YouTube (They keep changing their site)?if you click on where the message is %26quot;report%26quot; (or sumthin like dat) then it already knos the user of who u r reporting..How do you report Someone on YouTube (They keep changing their site)?it already knows the user you are reporting because you click it on their profile