Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I change back my youtube to the old version?

Youtube changed my channel back to the new version. I do not like the new version, and I was wondering how to change it back. And I know there's a way because look at these channels-



http://www.youtube.com/user/mileymandy

http://www.youtube.com/shanedawsontv



Please Tell Me!!!!How do I change back my youtube to the old version?You can't , everyone that is not changed over to the new look, will be changed soon





I don't like it too much either , but we have no choice but to change with the times.How do I change back my youtube to the old version?Those are partner channels. They probably have special privledges.

Everyone's changed to the new version. It isn't that bad and makes watching your vids and your favorite vids with ease.How do I change back my youtube to the old version?Sorry Katie,



You can't change your channel layout. YouTube wants everyone to transition to the new ones. I personally like the new ones.



~Hope I helped~