Friday, June 3, 2011

How to change youtube layout to the old one?

I tried the http://www.youtube.com/watch5?enable=0 but it is not working.



The new layout is a piece of crap. Why change what was ok? Maybe they got tired of scratching their b***s and decided to nuke the visual using notepad as an editor.How to change youtube layout to the old one?Unfortunately, Youtube has moved everyone over to the new layout. There is no longer an option to view the old one.How to change youtube layout to the old one?the new layout has grown on me:)

sorry for being such a prude.

all the little hiccups that youtube had are 99% gone now with the new format.



and i actually like the new layout better....now.

Report Abuse

How to change youtube layout to the old one?OMG I just noticed! ARGG!!!How to change youtube layout to the old one?I hate it! i hope this is a april fools joke!How to change youtube layout to the old one?Sorry, but this is not an April Fool's joke, even though I wish it was. It's more like the birthday gift that your parents thought you wanted because they didn't spend enough time with you to ask you what you actually wanted.How to change youtube layout to the old one?its horible :SHow to change youtube layout to the old one?http://www.youtube.com/testtube?hl=eng



turn off feather option... so hard lolHow to change youtube layout to the old one?I despite the new layout. It's terribly confusing and I don't understand it at all. I liked the star rating system. What if you neither like or dislike a video? Huh? No room for in between!? Yeesh.



I wish I could help, but apparently, the enable=0 trick will no longer work.



However, strangely enough, my other computer in my house has yet to be changed - old layout has been maintained. I don't know why, but the only reason I can think of is the fact that it is Windows XP. Maybe the layout was meant for Vista/7 (For Windows at least). Strange.



Maybe we'll get used to it, but indeed it is frustrating...How to change youtube layout to the old one?I have windows XP, and the damn new layout comes on it. Wish we could do something to change this. but the new layout is here for all to use. You cannot get back to the old layout. with out nagging youtube.How to change youtube layout to the old one?better be an april fools joke.....