Friday, June 3, 2011

How do group multiple videos on youtube as one?

I have downloaded a full length movie which is in 7 parts. But I want to know how I can put them all together into one whole movie....



And how can I changed youtube converted movies to play on a dvd player?How do group multiple videos on youtube as one?Use AVS Video Editor, import all the videos to it and add all the videos in a sequence on the timeline and save it as a movie all together.



If you want to watch it on a DVD player, I would suggest saving it as a avi file if your DVD player supports avi videos, most of them does and then just simply write the final video to a DVD using a DVD burner and play the video. If your DVD player does not support avi videos, use the following method:





Save the file as as an avi file and then download a video converter which converts avi videos to bup format and when you've converted, write it to a DVD and then play.