Friday, June 3, 2011

GAHH!! wtf stupid people who keep on changing youtube this is so confusing..someone please help me!?

first off.. does anyone agree that this new youtube thing looks completely retarded?? like.. seriously.. first new channels and now this stupid new.. whatever the freak it is.. idk but its ticking me off. can anyone tell me how you post a video response with this new youtube. cuz before all you needed to do was go to their vid and click on %26quot;post video response%26quot; and now i don't even see a place to do that.... unless.. you CANT anymore or some stupid crap like that.. ugh.. whateverGAHH!! wtf stupid people who keep on changing youtube this is so confusing..someone please help me!?Tell me about!

The comments look retarded!



As for video responding, you see the comment box click on it as if you were going to type then the %26quot; attach a video%26quot; will appear next to it. Click it.GAHH!! wtf stupid people who keep on changing youtube this is so confusing..someone please help me!?yes it sucks so bad i want t punch whoever changed the layoutGAHH!! wtf stupid people who keep on changing youtube this is so confusing..someone please help me!?I HATE IT, TOO!!! I really miss the old youtube video page design, and also the old channel layout.

I WANT THE OLD YOUTUBE BACK!!!!!!