Friday, June 3, 2011

Why is my Xilisoft youtube downloader not downloading!?

I have the xilisoft youtube downloader, and recently it wont let me add any more videos to my long list. I put the URL in and it adds it to the list. It tries to download, but then it stops and comes up with *Unknown* Is this a Xilisoft/Youtube Change or do I have too many videos on there?



I want my videos back! :-DWhy is my Xilisoft youtube downloader not downloading!?this will help you... use 'zillatube'



it is the easiest (and also the fastest) way.



Zillatube easily download videos from Youtube... to your computer, and more (e.g. it will help you convert them, or just watch them easily anytime you want).



It works very well - http://www.zillatube.com

======================?br>
Why is my Xilisoft youtube downloader not downloading!?they are not good soft

download from : dvdvideosoft.com

they are great