Friday, June 3, 2011

How I can be stop changing YouTube user names or deleting my videos?

On September 23, 2007, my younger sister, Lauren started to join on YouTube and she have four videos right now. I started to join on YouTube on September 24, 2007 and later, I had 100 videos uploaded but later, I deleted all my videos. Later, at many times, I changed my mind that I always changed my user name so often like thousand times and I also deleted my videos so often. My sister never be same as me she likes to keep her account and her videos for almost two years. I saw many channels and videos users uploaded their videos stay to be like three years or some users closed their accounts and deleted their videos. But now, I feel so bad for me that I think I was very wrong and I think I am weird because I always changing my user names and deleting my videos. Please help let me try to make me impulsive in the future if I create new account and upload new videos to make me same as Lauren to keep them like two years or over and not change user names or delete videos often?How I can be stop changing YouTube user names or deleting my videos?Just get some subscribers...

once you know that someone cares about your videos its allot harder to close your account...



(youtube.com/sub2me4asub)How I can be stop changing YouTube user names or deleting my videos?Not sure we can do that. It is something you need to do for yourself.

~

Talk to one of your favorite teachers at school about this. Maybe they can help you not be so impulsive.