Friday, June 3, 2011

Changing youtube password on proxy/proxy that allows you to upload videos?

I currently live in China, and so youtube is blocked here. I want to upload a new video, but then the proxies I use don't let me do so. My friend asked me to give her my password so that SHE can upload the video for me, but then my password is the same as all my other accounts like hotmail, msn, etc, and so I'd rather not give it out.

When I click on %26quot;accounts%26quot; after I've signed in using the proxy, nothing shows up and so I can't change my password.



Is there any proxy that lets me either:



a) upload videos

b) let me change my password?



Thank you in advance.

:)Changing youtube password on proxy/proxy that allows you to upload videos?unblock any website as u wish...



PLS VISIT: http://www.brightproxy.com



Just enter there, the URL of website u wish to browseChanging youtube password on proxy/proxy that allows you to upload videos?Freegate



You can download it from the link below. It is on my own website and guaranteed to be virus free.Changing youtube password on proxy/proxy that allows you to upload videos?Try these awesome proxies to unblock blocked websites and stream videos!



http://invisurf.info



Be sure to tell your friends about it so they too can enjoy.

Happy surfing!
  • bird
  • black hair styles
  •