Friday, June 3, 2011

Why did my youtube change to dutch language instead of english the way it started.?

the videos are not in dutch but the site changed and I don't know what I did or can do to change it back.Why did my youtube change to dutch language instead of english the way it started.?You must have changed the language.

In the top left of the home page, the place next to %26quot;Weltweit%26quot; that says %26quot;Deutsch%26quot;

Click on it and click %26quot;english%26quot;

Why did my youtube change to dutch language instead of english the way it started.?In the upper left corner there has to be a Nederlands sign, click that and scroll to English (UK/USA).



And for anyone who still doesn't know the difference between Dutch and Deutsch: Dutch is the language they speak in the Netherlands, Deutsch is German for German.