Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my Youtube information?

How do I change my youtube personal information or just delete it?

I know Youtube changed the place where you edit it or maybe they deleted that section all together, but there has to be a way to erase the text or change it still. please let me know, thanks!How do I change my Youtube information?click on the %26quot;account- more%26quot; on the right top of the page.

1)click %26quot;manage account%26quot;, click %26quot;delete account%26quot; if u want to delete ur account, or

2)click %26quot;profile set-up%26quot; and change your info.



alternatively,

if u want to edit ur profile, click on ur %26quot;username%26quot; at top right of the page, go to %26quot;edit channel%26quot;..



hope this helps ;p
  • make word remember
  • find remote key bmw logo
  •