Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change my Background on Youtube?

So Youtube changed things around with their latest update. Now I don't know where to go or what to do to change my profile's background. I looked at all the pages and I can't find the button or whatever it is. It's probably right in front of me,but I just don't see it.How do I change my Background on Youtube?Click Your Youtube User Name U Are Enter Your Channel See Top

Click Themes And Colors Click show advanced options

Left Side 7TH Option is Background Image Load Image on your computer

(maximum 256KB)Size Before Upload Re-size Image you want like 1024X768

1600X1200 etcHow do I change my Background on Youtube?Sign in to youtube account. look at top right there is a black arrow it is a drop down menu next to your Name click on it and then My Channel you will go to your Profile page look at top lef side there are

Edit Channel Settings Themes and Colors Modules Videos and Playlists



in this case click on Themes and Colors, next click on Show advanced options

on left under General you will find these

General

Font

Background color

Wrapper color

Wrapper text color

Wrapper link color

Wrapper transparency

Background Image

In front of the last Background Image you will see

Upload an image that will display as a background on your channel (maximum 256K). click and browse.



If need help send mail to nihon94@yahoo.com