Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Anyone else notice how there are WAY less youtube comments since the last major change?

Ever since youtube changed it's comment format I have been getting WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY less comments on my videos. My most popular video used to get about 1 comment per day. I believe it's now about one per week. And it's pretty popular, it's most liked and favorited, so it's a fairly reliable thing to go by.Anyone else notice how there are WAY less youtube comments since the last major change?Yep, no surprise there.



In the old Youtube, I enjoyed commenting and reading comments. But in the new Youtube, commenting is not enjoyable and reading comments can be a pain. Its so messy and it takes unnecessay effort to figure out who is replying to who.



I have reduced commenting or reading comments on Youtube....because its not fun anymore.



Also the thumbs up and thumb down works sometimes only.





If you want an increase in the comments, put an annotation in the video saying %26quot;Please comment on this video, Thank you%26quot; and people will respond.