Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Youtube Changed?

When i'm logged in on youtube now, the featured videos, new subscriber videos etc. are no longer there, just a random promo video with a customize homepage link up the top that doesn't do anything, does anyone know how to change this back to normal or is it stuck like this forever?



Thanks for any help.Youtube Changed?If your URL address bar says something like this:

%26quot;www . youtube . com / iyt%26quot;, then you have been

sucked into the vortex hell of a different YouTube

universe, and there's seemingly no way out of it --

no matter what you try (including wiping out your

temporary internet files, cookies and history).



Then there is the dreadful beta homepage, where

almost all familiar things have totally disappeared

(the %26quot;videos currently being watched%26quot;, %26quot;promoted

videos%26quot; and %26quot;featured videos%26quot;). If you keep seeing

%26quot;customize my homepage%26quot; all over the place and

in your nightmares, then you've been sucked into

vortex purgatory.



IYT: If what I describe in my 1st paragraph is your

issue, I got suckered into it by helping somebody

else on Yahoo!Answers, and clicking on the link

that the guy provided. Though it took me 2 hours,

I finally did succeed in banishing it forever.



If you have the letters %26quot;iyt%26quot; anywhere in your URL,

then click on my avatar and send me a message

with the address of your YouTube channel or your

email. I have the solution for you, which you'll be

able to resolve in a matter of minutes (not hours).



BETA: If my 2nd paragraph is your problem, then

you have to clear your cache of all its termporary

internet files, cookies and history. Then please do

it all over again just to be sure everything is really

and truly gone.



Thereafter, shut down your computer and reboot.

Everything should then be fine, even after you log

back on to YouTube. If you're not quite sure how

to clear your cache, click on my avatar and send

me a message with the address of your YouTube

channel or your email.



(In both instances, my info is over 9000 characters

long, and takes up 7 separate Y!A messages.)



Whichever one of these two is your situation, your

problems are finally over -- once and for all.Youtube Changed?um, same thing with me.

i hope it goes back to the way it was :(.

i need to know when my subscriptions posts a new video!