Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Who likes the new Thumbs Up vs. Thumbs Down feature on Youtube?

Youtube recently changed that star rating system to %26quot;thumbs up%26quot; vs. %26quot;thumbs down%26quot; system. Do you like this change? They said it's supposed to make things simpler. I don't like this new feature, because I want to see how good the video is before I make the effort to load it. I mean, if it's a %26quot;one star%26quot;, why bother loading, right? What do you think? Do you like this new feature or not?Who likes the new Thumbs Up vs. Thumbs Down feature on Youtube?The goal is to streamline the process and I think thumbs up vs. thumbs down does that. I don't mind it.Who likes the new Thumbs Up vs. Thumbs Down feature on Youtube?its fine, i would rather Y/A show who gave you a thumbs up or thumbs down. That would be nice.Who likes the new Thumbs Up vs. Thumbs Down feature on Youtube?Looks no different to me.Who likes the new Thumbs Up vs. Thumbs Down feature on Youtube?I could care less.