Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Youtube changed for the worse , what can you do?

they seemed to have changed the format, i can't find my quicklist or my playlists , i can't see the + botton to add videos to my quicklist , i can't see the ' more ' link on my youtube home page to see ' more ' of my subscriptions.





you can't see your quicklists, you can't see the ratings on videos ( the green upflag and the red downflag )



and all together it just appears as though the format and design of youtube has changed .





but a weird thing : on my google chrome browser it ' hasn't ' changed, youtube is still the same as the old likeable format design.



but on internet explorer and the real player browser , this new unlikeable design and format.



any idea what to do ?



anyone know what's happened or how to fix it ?Youtube changed for the worse , what can you do?I had that this morning.

I called all my friends but they saw it normal.

I commented a couple of videos telling them about it, but I only got bad reviews and I deleted those comments.

I checked now the Google Forum where there are many angry people that wanted the %26quot;old%26quot; youtube back, It will be solved for everyone soon.Youtube changed for the worse , what can you do?Some people are getting the new BETA format which youtube is trying out.. most are not. You are one of people who are and no, you can't do anything about it.



Have you tried logging on on a different computer with a different Ip address? Have you tried logging into another account if you have one or a friends to see if it's the account or your computer?