Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Youtube change??????????

is it just me or did youtube MAJORLY change in the last...hour?



just trying to figure out if my computer/internet is fritzing or i just missed something :PYoutube change??????????Same here! I freaked for a second cos at one point it was normal and then I refreshed the page and it was bam! new. Check out my channel if you'd like and subscribe. I'm trying to get 50 subscribers by the end of this month.



http://www.youtube.com/ThisIsSrslyMackYoutube change??????????I just noticed that!!!! Omg! I think i need to update my browser or somthing....Youtube change??????????Its happening to everyone.





=/

Im quitting it now.





i liked youtube before this change.Youtube change??????????I saw there's this weird banner in the front and i cant see my normal link thing with my username
  • black hair styles
  • ie hosted control
  •