Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Has anybody else's youtube changed like mine has?

youtube has changed the format on my internet explorer browser and real player browser - , i can't find my quicklist or my playlists , i can't see the + botton to add videos to my quicklist , i can't see the ' more ' link on my youtube home page to see ' more ' of my subscriptions.





you can't see your quicklists, cant add videos to your quicklist once you click to watch a video -



you can't see the ratings on videos ( the green upflag and the red downflag )



and all together it just appears as though the format and design of youtube has changed .





but a weird thing :



on my google chrome browser it ' hasn't ' changed, youtube is still the same as the old likeable format design.



but on internet explorer and the real player browser , this new unlikeable design and format.







has anyone's youtube changed like mine and how do you feel about it ?



i feel quite picked on and singled out here.Has anybody else's youtube changed like mine has?I have Opera and Internet Explorer. The first link is from Opera (nothing has change), and the second from Internet Explorer (i hate it...... : )